14 years of experience as full-stack product Engineer, designer & MANAGER
I specialize in product, hardware, software, and mobile design, usability, and implementation. I'm certified in Agile, Kanban, & Scrum project management. My typical projects include the start to finish production of: web applications (Saas, ERP, PLM, Intranet, etc.), desktop software, native mobile applications for iOS/ Android, custom smart devices, wearables, medical devices, and designing for touch, gesture & VR.
I have worked with global companies and have extensive experience understanding and designing for the unique needs of foreign markets.
I have two career passions, one is to be in a role supporting a product from all phases through research, development and production; the other career passion is to manage, grow, and support teams of UX/ UI/ Interaction/ Visual designers and developers.
Odd facts about me:
- I am a talented visual and graphic designer and have worked as a branding specialist.
- I used to be an industrial designer and have experience using 3D modeling software like AutoCAD, Solidworks, MAYA, 3DS Max, Rhino 3D, Cinema 4D, etc. I used to prepare technical line drawings and strength test plastics and metals.
- I worked briefly in game design as a 3D asset designer and as a conceptual artist.
- I spent time as a marketing director and coordinated corporate partnership programs and events, managed lead generation and inside sales, trained sales teams, and setup and hosted live demos at trade shows.
- I used to design props, booths, banners, custom displays, and interactive monitor presentations for trade shows.
- My first job was at an architecture firm where I learned about structural design, how to use autoCAD, and draw conceptual building drawings.
- I teach UX/ UI and UI to Development Process in meetups and host online learning sessions.
- I volunteer on weekends to teach children in basic education, with a focus on implementing unique learning techniques.
My Notable Clients:
Bank of america